Best Practices White Paper: Localizing Content for Medical and Life Sciences Industries
White Paper Description
By nature, Medical and Life Sciences content requires a high degree of accuracy; lives can literally depend upon the reader’s ability to understand critical information. The methodology used for localizing and translating this content is vital for providing accurate target language products.
To ensure optimal results in translating Life Science content:
- Make sure that the message is clearly communicated in the source language.
- Use style guides to provide a consistent look and feel across target markets.
- Use terminology lists and glossaries for consistent word choices.
- Optimize documentation templates to accommodate all target languages.
- Maintain and use translation memories for higher consistency (while reducing the costs of translation).
Request this White Paper
The fields marked "*" are required.